dimanche 23 décembre 2012

Here we go!!!

This is it! The D-Day! The T-Time! The big day! The...*ok I stop here*

To begin at the beginning in the previous journal about the same subject (I try to speak correctly), you could see this:


It hurts to say that but I haven't got the file anymore because of a bug which occured meantime ;__;
/!\WARNING: you are entering an area of intensive explaination/!\

And yes you are for sure geniuses: it is (at last, it was ;_; ) a storyboard for a future comic! And when I say future comic I don't talk about a comic you will read in 50 years... So it's an ongoing project! :,D

And then you say "right, but what else can you say about this?". Well well well, in fact, I will not reveal too much details about the content of the comic, since I tend to keep the biggest discretion (whether about the title, the story, the characters' names... and the others (lol) ). For the kind of publication, I will say more about that. I explain.

Basically I would to publish on paper, like a fanzine. But then I realised that what I'm interested in this, it's to really share the story and my crazy universe (omg spoil!/shot). Thence I wondered what would be the best way to publish... There are not 10 millions of ways xD So it will be a comic published online gratis (what a surprise!). But as I would be too much frustrated to publish page by page (I've got nothing against this way but that's not my style), I would like to do A CHAPTER PER MONTH!! The main will be broadcasted on one platform only ( which I still think about). The two first chapters  will be quite puffy compared to the number of pages (this is the beginning), but afterwards I provide a cutting done between fifteen or twenty pages... All in colors of course! (of course about nothing but well!/shot)

However, you have to know that I'm studying at the same time (and political Sciences are not a spinneret where you have a lot of time and above all I take extra lessons) but this will not prevent me to stop my project. It's going to be really hard but I hate doing things wrong (I'm not kidding/shot) I'm really going to do my best in order to launch my project properly. I've begun my project hum... Since September. So I make use of this first year to do the "preparations" (which I show you lower in this journal) and to put all the chances on my side. It's more a personal goal. Also the story is very personal and this is why I really want to shape this project. Although I want to draw it since April 2006 (I had already the beginning of the idea and the first pages.. this is true). So you can feel my frustration!


So here are the informations I would to deliver to you first! For the other things I think it will come progressively. Of course, like all kind of project, there can be changes. But I wish (and I'm going to do my best!) two things: the free and the regularity. I tend to post a chapter per month but if I can't, I will post every two months or every three month... So at anytime of the parution I want to respect this time of parution (and that will be reaaaaaally hard). Of course this is not a hyper epic innovative project (I was not going to draw on Mars or to send round the chapters by aircraft!) but about the amount of work and my regularity I think that it will change you from my repeated absences because of bugs (and because of me too anyway!)

In short we have enough talked about that. I think you're waiting to see more. I suggest you to see some references about the characters' design which will be in the chapter one. Some of you will recognize those I had posted in the previous journal BUT with my new computer I saw that some colors was dull. So I just retouch all the things... Let's see!
 Here is the first character who has been created for this story. But his hair... underwent some epic changes. I have to show you that one of these days, it's really funny!

 Then here is the second character I drew. These drawings are quite old. But the lower one is more recent (2009). In fact when I draw for the project I blush and I draw/do the line like a rotten banana... Seriously it's boring xD

The first version but... It's too bland! x,D




Well this is not a super production! Also my hard disk is going to die (and it will be the second time/shot). So some files are lost (like, the boy seen in the other journal, the storyboard and other things I haven't displayed, for example). I cought my retard up about the storyboard (I thought it was the most important!), like, before the bug I was working on the 12-13 pages and now I've already done the double: I'm going to be in the middle of the chapter! I will give you a sketch of the storyboard when it will be finished (at the end of the Christmas holidays I think). For the drawings in progress I will show them in the next journal when they will be done too. Beautiful, isn't it? :,D Also I've got some surprises for next time but... Shush ;3 

I wrote this first journal above all to explain you in what the project will consist even if it is still a little vague for you. Perhaps a last thing in your head? Perhaps would you like to know when will the project start online? Well, I'll say it to you in the next journal which will come in the middle of January ! (I will make a post on my blog and my DA to specify the date) 

And because interested people are numerous (irony, irony), I kiss you so much just for reading my journal till the end (well if you just read the last sentence I kiss you anyway x,D) Thanks a lot to those who follow me, who help me and support me, but seriously I don't know how you bear me! :,D

See you soon my children!
Your Queen, LuLuT.

PS: I worded the journals about the project "My Little Project". You can find these journals with a clic on the right side! (all the text is not translated in english)
PS²: Thanks so much Kitsuko for the translate! ;w;

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire